Success starts here
At the heart of everything we do are our company values. We stand by them being the set of behaviours that we expect all our people to embrace to further our ambitions for our business, our people and our communities.
- Excellence. Excellence comes from the desire to be the best you can be; always trying to go beyond your own limits. It doesn’t come from just adhering to a stated company philosophy. People attain it through a belief in themselves, a pride in what they do and always striving to do better
- Commitment. Keeping promises, taking responsibility as individuals and as a team, knowing we can rely on each other and working towards goals together
- Honesty. Healthy and open dialogue (constructive criticism) builds honesty and trust and helps strengthen a real sense of responsibility. It is about personal and professional integrity. Giving clear feedback and a willingness to recognize one’s mistakes create a challenging and motivating atmosphere
- Respect. Tolerance, understanding, fairness, patience, accepting and embracing diversity; treating others like you should wish to be treated yourself
- Courage. We are not exactly slaying dragons at NCT, but we do challenge people to test and exceed their limits. It is not easy, leaving one’s comfort zone, but it is the only way to evolve. This takes confidence, challenging old assumptions, finding new ways, daring to change, taking chances and not being afraid to speak out when necessary
- Teamwork. Teamwork is more than just “working together”. It is being able to rely on colleagues, feeling that you can learn from them and teach them, and knowing that solutions come easier and that innovations come from a spark that flies round a harmonious team. It is also about sharing enthusiasm for what we do, being passionate about it and enjoying the journey